The weather may be hot, but SouthPark swim is the perfect place to cool off! Have your birthday party here to celebrate and swim the day away! Contact: Sarah Konecy if you would like to book a party!
Information for Booking a Party at SPSTC
* More than 5 guests entering with a member family is considered a party and must be booked according to the party policy.
* When determining guest numbers everyone entering the pool area and staying for the function must be counted as a guest, even if they do not plan on swimming.
* All party requests should be made 2 weeks in advance.
* $50 fee for 12 or fewer guests for a 2 hour party.
* $75 fee for 13-24 guests for a two hour party.
Parties can be booked during the following times based on availability
Monday-Thursday any two hour increments
Friday two hour increments before 4 pm
Sunday 1-3pm (restricted to 5-12 guests)
* Any request for a party with more than 24 guests must be submitted to the pool board for approval and fee rate.
* All parties require a $25 clean up deposit which will be returned after the party of the area has been properly cleaned by the party.
* Party reservations do not include use of the snack bar or refrigerators. One snack bar table should be left open for pool members. Use of additional tables can be arranged if needed.
*No outside vendors may be brought on site for parties without permission from the board
Contact: Sarah Konecy if you would like to book a party!
SPSTC is available to party/team/organization rentals. Pricing depends on the day and time, number of people, and whether the pool will need to close to membership.
SPSTC is available to party/team/organization rentals.
$40 rental/ $25 deposit
*Pricing subject to change based on the day and time, number of people, and whether the pool is closed to membership.